Nitrogr.am is a website that allows you to check more than just your account analytics. The consumer or business can monitor followers, track hastags, measure the reach of a campaign, analyze consumer engagement, track the competition, and more. Nitrogram also produces helpful blog posts and Instagrams that provide information and facts on Instagram.
Nitrogram has a free 14-day trial period available for users, but also has three plans available for purchase for businesses.
Nitrogram also has a section called Nitrogram50 where it lists the most popular brands on Instagram.
The Nitrogram Dashboard includes Account Analytics, Hashtag Analytics, and Engagement Platform. Through these, the consumer or business can track the performance of different Instagram accounts, access detailed reports, and is able to engage in community from an integrated web boundary.
- Audience Growth
- Follower Map
- Identify important follows & unfollows
- Data export
- Safety in numbers
- The ultimate community map
- Identify important contributors
- Data export
- Online contests
- Instagram data
- Download the raw data
- Measure engagement
- Improve your posts
- Analyze each post
- Sizing up peers
- Benchmarking account growth
- Tracking industry peer hashtags
- Contributors Growth
- Identify prominent advocates
- Engage with them
- Like and comment from the web
- Search across all Instagram
- Measure your progress
- Understand what performs best
- Create custom reports for your clients
- VIP Analytics
- Multi-account support
- Flexible account billing
Statigram is a website created solely for the purpose of measuring metrics and analytics of Instagram accounts for free. Statigram tells users their total number of likes received, their most liked photos, their average number of likes and shows their increase or decrease in followers. Statigram was created in 2011 in France, shortly after Instagram was created.
Statigram has over 4 million members, 300,000 Facebook fans, houses 150,000 brands in over 200 countries, and is used by 40% of the Fortune 500 Companies, such as: Coca-Cola, Nike, Starbucks, Gap and American Express.
Statigram tailors business strategies specifically for their users needs. Statigram does this by six steps of analysis.
- Last 7 Days: Shows how many followers users have gained each week
- Rolling Month: Shows users content, engagement and follower statistics for the last 30 days
- Content: Shows overall post history, monthly and weekly distribution and hourly density
- Engagement: Shows users growth history of likes and comments received
- Optimization: Shows users the best time to post and the average life span of each photo
- Community: Shows follower growth, reciprocated relationships and top followers
Statigram also allows users to promote their Instagram accounts across their other social media platforms with feed tabs and photo widgets. They also heavily promote photo and video contests as a way to engage with followers of users Instagram accounts.
Philips and O’Neill: Where will your music take you? #thenextride
1. Shoot It: Capture an image of a situation where you want to escape reality or an image of your next ride.
2. Tag It: Tag your image with #thenextride + @oneill to Instagram or Twitter
3. Win It: Win 2 plane tickets for you and a friend to any place in the world for your next ride.
Tostitos Tailgate Throwdown: Party. Post. Win
Tag your tailgate or pre-game pic with #tostitostailgate, then upload it for a chance to win! You and 10 friends could win tickets to the 2014 Vizio BCS National Championship.