How does this app work?
This app allows you to share to your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, all from one place at optimal times.
- You can add any link, picture, text or video you want to share, and then add it to your Buffer.
- You also receive analytics for each social update you share: clicks, mentions, retweets, likes, shares, etc.
- This app is key for digital marketers
Buffer’s main version is free, but if you upgrade than you get special features such as 4 social accounts or storing unlimited updates in your Buffer.
- Feedly is a newsreading app that comes with direct Buffer support.
- “Feedly is what you needly.” – David Pogue, New York Times
- The app allows you to browse news sites, tumblr blogs, rss feeds and youtube channels.
- It makes sharing content to twitter, facebook, and google + quite simple, with or without Buffer.
- They also offer services with Pocket, Instapaper, and Evernote. Their website, feedly.uservoice.com, offers answers about how to use Feedly, as well as solutions to trouble shooting questions might have about connecting their social media with the app.
- Provides free and paid social media enhancement services.
- They were formally TweetLater.com, focusing on solutions for twitter, but when they broadened their horizon to other social media outlets in 2009, the company changed its name to SocialOomph.com.
- SocialOomph allows you to schedule tweets, track keywords, view mentions and retweets, purge your twitter tweets and DM inbox, and have up to five twitter accounts, for free.
- The company also offers feature for facebook (such as scheduling for photos, wall updates, and status updates), LinkIn, Plurk, App.net, and Onlywire.