By: Mary Lyndal Harrison, Jenna Sims, Jasmine Swift, and Drew Hall
We are licensed nutritionist who provide in-home nutritional consulting for busy families on a one time or continuing basis
- A busy family with three young kids (a ten, five and a two year old).
- The parents are active, dividing their time between sports, work and school.
- They have minimal time to cook so they try to find healthy meals for their kids.
- Add more clients
- Engage current clients who want ongoing consultations.
- SMART goals: Over the next six months out goal is to acquire ten new families with five being long-time and five being one-time only.
- Over the next six months we are going to develop a presence on Facebook, blogging sites and Pinterest that furthers our objectives of building brand awareness and legitimacy for this company.
- 2 minute weekly video shared via Facebook (shows caliber of work the nutritionist can provide)
-Expert demonstration in the home or online (entire demonstration is videoed and
photographed to be distributed via social media outlets).
-Video interviews of satisfied customers.
- Blogging about healthy brands, snack choices and links to healthy recipes.
- Pinterest boards for menus, snack ideas, places to shop, coupons.