provides rich set of analytics to understand social behavior of users sharing content to your site.
1. summary page- quick overview of sites sharing activity. summary page shows a graph of shares, clicks and page views that resulted from overall sharing activity with a speciafic time period.
2. sqi score: measures the social quality of a website against the share this publisher. Favors social interaction over a broad reach puts audience and content in spotlight.
3. shares by channel: Find out the social channels that have the most sharing. For example Facebook, Twitter, WordPress etc
4. Most shared content: Know the most shared urls on your site.
5.Detailed url share stats- click on specific shares and find out who shared it.
Share This a great company with pretty cool analytic options.
AddThis social analytics allow you track how, where, and by whom your content is being shared. These reports are designed to give you powerful statistics on sharing trends in real-time and over the last 24 hours, including:
- what content is being shared and driving traffic back to your site
- how visitors are sharing, including address bar copy/pasting
- detailed analysis of your audience
- alerts when important changes happen
- insights in real time
- meet your audience
- share your reports with others
Add This is is one of the up and comers when it comes to analytics. Its reports are very detailed. I like the this sharing because it allows you to share your analytics with people.
Slick Social Sharing: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/slick-social-share-buttons/
Slick social share buttons adds facebook, twitter, google +1, linkedin, digg, delicious, reddit, stumbleupon, buffer and pinterest pin it social media.
1.Button panel options: Allows you the ability to float the button around your site.
2.set display page pages
3. Twitter url shortening
4.short codes and social stats
This is a very new and popular analytics program. It seems to be very highly ranked among different social media blogs. I would recoomend checking into it to this and using this on a new site website or wordpress.
Overall I would choose Share this because it seems to ffer the most in depth information as far as analytics