- Prioritization: Through a filtering process, Conversocial sifts through what is really important through general noise. It also flags a comment as a Customer Service request if applicable it too can be easily processed.
- Quick Processing: Consolidated listening platforms allow for less scrolling and more listening. Customers can process up to 100 messages an hour!
- Conversation History: Easily access each customer’s conversation history to track their needs and priorities.
- Advanced Publishing: Schedule your posts or tweets to publish at optimal times. Basically all you have to do is tell Conversocial what to do when, and it does all the hard work for you!
- Engagement Analytics: Measure what social media tactics are working through metrics and analytics always readily available from Conversocial.
- Sentiment Tracking: Track satisfaction and measure success easily…this one is good to always have on hand to present to the boss.
Through the single user account you are able to deliver quality service by listening then engaging and potentially make a one time customer into a repeat customer. You do this by changing the customers perceptions of the company in a positive way through efficient and effective customer service. Conversocial also helps streamline your social media channels’ output by categorizing all comments and sentiment so your company can post about a specific topic or idea in a relevant way and add value. You can check out the portfolio of customers on their website and see first hand what great things can happen when you listen and respond to customer feedback.
Setting up an account with Conversocial is and easy and simple way to monitor the content generated about your company on Facebook and Twitter while categorizing and prioritizing issues and concerns that may arise. Your boss will thank you for making online customer relationship management so easy!
Kelly Ray & Erin McGuire