What They Do
Each of these programs allow brands to easily create and run their own e-mail marketing campaigns. Each site has its own unique flair (though not too unique), and includes templates and other helpful features to make e-mail marketing intuitive.
“Helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks,
integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It’s like your own
personal publishing platform.”
- The first and most obvious advantage to MailChimp is that it is a free service.
- MailChimp focuses on making the service simple and easy to use, making it a good choice for smaller brands or people with little experience with e-mail marketing.
-Easy email newsletters
-Step by step instructions
-Integration with WordPress
Grow with email marketing, start your FREE email campaign
- While it is very similar to MailChimp, the unique feature about Constant Contact is its focus on “social campaigns.” These are designed specifically to increase engagement with the brand’s Facebook fans, as well as simply increase the number of fans.
- Other features include:
“Create profitable customer relationships for your business! AWeber’s
email marketing tools like professional email sign up forms and auto responder
services make it easy for you to build your email list and stay in touch with
- AWeber is the only paid service of the the three options. It is a pretty significant difference too, at $19 per month.
- One thing that sets AWeber apart is the interactive service it offers. Live chatting is available 7 days a week, as well as 30 minute live webinars to help members make the most out of the service.
- Other features include some of the basics
-Twitter, Facebook integration