- Content must be driven by what people actually want to read.
- Brands are trusting companies like Luckie to tell their stories, increase brand recognition.
Difference Between Stratagy and Planning
- Consistent Vision
- Buy-in across organization, so everyone is on board
- Systems and processes
- Room for growth and interpretation
- Content relevant to the strategy
- A detailed schedule for outbound messages
- Realistic goals and benchmarks
- Opportunities to optimize and improve
- Peace of mind
*COMMENTS ARE 14X MORE EFFECTIVE THAN LIKES
Most organizations, like people, have no plan for what they are going to post on social media. For example, simply posting on whatever is trending on Twitter is NOT a plan.
*YOU MUST HAVE A PLAN, A STRATEGY, A SYSTEM
Number one question from companies: “What could we possibly talk about that often?”
Answer: Every companies content is unique due to several factors:
1. Nature of organization
3. Corporate culture and brand voice
*THESE ISSUES NARROW DOWN WHAT YOU CAN TALK ABOUT, NOT NECESSARILY WHAT YOU SHOULD TALK ABOUT
3 types of fans:
Appropriate number of posts:
*Overall Summary: Try to make a meaningful, personal connection with customers through social media.